Monday, December 9, 2013

A funny thing happened to my brain this Vegan Monday

It just farted out. I had oatmeal for breakfast and opted for almond milk in my coffee, not half & half. I mindfully avoided meat and dairy at Whole Foods’ salad bar today and snacked on almonds in the afternoon. But when it came to preparing dinner, it was like I didn’t speak English.


I had bought some prepared butternut squash soup at Whole Foods for dinner and read the ingredients list as I heated it up. It included cream but it just didn’t even register. Nor did the word “vegan” even enter my radar as I was frying up sage to garnish the soup… in butter. Scary how dementia seems to strike no matter what the age. Just as well. Andrew made chocolate-peppermint cookies that are calling my name.

6 comments:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.fultonmichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrew made cookies! How sweet :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazre Karam Mujh Par Itna Na Kar,
    Ki Teri Mohabbat Ke Liye Baagi Ho Jaaun, …. Play Bazaar Mujhe Itna Na Pila Ishq-E-Jaam Ki, Satta King Main Ishq Ke Jahar Ka Aadi Ho Jaaun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete