Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Beach time

The dunes of Martha's Vineyard are calling. I'm lucky enough to return to the beautiful island with my fun friends this weekend. So I'll be offline, gorging, reading, swimming, dancing... doing what nearly 40-year-olds (!) always do. Right??

As brilliant as this summer has been, I miss writing more. I miss having time to read and connect in the blogosphere.  I miss Paris daily. I'm hoping to get back to it all in due time. Until then, amusez-vous mes amis. Be well and always happy.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnes vacances! Hope your stay in Martha's Vineyard is refreshing and beautiful and filled with lobster and blueberry pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations are necessary. You "re-fuel" .. get your inspiration and see things in a different light.. all Good.
    See you when you get back .. besitos, C

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very worthwhile write-up. Especially. the stands used to secure the mind. I would not have noticed that by myself. Will have to look carefully at aged photographs to determine this function.
    buy D3 Gold



    Guild Wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete