Monday, October 10, 2011

My Vegan Mondays

Give it up for me, mes amis! I exhibited otherworldly willpower tonight by eating at one of my favorite restaurants in the city, Joseph Leonard, and sticking vegan! Granted, I was there with my vegan friend, Craig, who made it not only easy, but fun, but still… the scallops looked really good...

Morning

Coffee and cereal with almond milk

Afternoon
Cannellini bean, avocado, roasted tomato and pumpkin seed salad from Amy’s Bread – dee-lish!
Roll
Granola bar

Dinner
A glass of red wine
Salad with caramelized shallots and roasted carrots, roasted brussels sprouts, “vegetable cakes” with bok choy and mushrooms, and hash browns*

*See? Easy, fun and delicious!

3 comments:

  1. bien sur I never heard of this Joe Leonard
    et bien sur pas de addresse encore :(
    I did Veggie-Lundi au CoJean hier
    miam miam
    le crumble enfin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday ... it seems so long ago ..
    Whatever it was we had for dinner, it must have been good. I would remember what it was if it were bad, no ? :)
    besos...
    I want vegetable cakes and bok choy !

    ReplyDelete