Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What’s not to love?

Seriously.

There’s Place Vendome and Place de la Concorde—two of my favorite spots in Paris.



The Tuileries, inside and out.



Zipping back and forth over the bridges never fails to make me happy…



… nor do the chocolates and pastries.

There was dinner at Le Pantruche…

…. drinks at Le Mansart…

And just one more day to go.


If tomorrow is as beautiful and inspired as the rest of the week, then I can go home to New York a very happy girl.

8 comments:

  1. And if it's slightly gray and rainy? Another excuse for Angelina's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with that just add that "special" something to your shopping list and you will indeed "return"to NY happier tell me how it goes. bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I didn't get a chance to talk to you at Le Mansart last night. Well, today is not so pretty but at least you've had some great weather for your stay. Hope to see you again on your next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite spot too...Place Vendome area.
    Well one of them
    Bon Voyage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect day. I love bridge zipping, too. And wine sipping, since I can't resist the rhyme...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you be sad leaving Paris? When will you return? Saying that, you're going back to another amazing city, have a great journey, I have absolutely loved reading your posts about Paris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your special trip! So good to see your images of Paris on your blog. I am completely jealous - I dream of Paris in the springtime. I will keep my fingers crossed for that sunny day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the journey back was peaceful, if bittersweet. It was so nice to see you! And I am sure Paris appreciated the visit, too. :) Have a good one, Amy!

    ReplyDelete