Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 days of Christmas: Dressing the part

A mélange of local friends and talent, an obsession with all things French, and my own Christmas wishes, here’s my daily pick for anyone lacking Christmas gift inspiration.

Walking along rue Saint-Honoré, there are all kinds of beautiful things that shout your name and beg for you to take them home: pretty scarves, giant leather handbags, little teas, cool baskets

Sometimes you really want to listen. Sometimes, loudly or softly, something speaks especially to you.

I can still hear this fairy tale dress from Bottega Veneta calling my name.

4 comments:

  1. I love it too... what a gorgeous swoop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! that color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Beautiful!!! I think it's starting to whisper to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. ❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas to You and Your Family..........!

    ReplyDelete