Monday, November 1, 2010

My Vegan Mondays

Well, needless to say, the timing for this Vegan Monday couldn’t have been better. I’m still recovering from this weekend's Parisian hedonism, and tried to load up on some bright veggies (antioxidants) and whole grains today—without a lick of sugar or alcohol.

Morning
Coffee & soy milk
A clementine & a handful of strawberries
Wheat toast with apricot preserves

Afternoon
Quinoa salad with roasted red pepper and zucchini, sundried tomatoes and toasted pine nuts
Toast and hummus
Granny Smith apple

Evening
I made a damn good pasta with pumpkin, Brussels sprouts, zucchini and, again toasted pine nuts
And for dessert, I took a walk

2 comments:

  1. the Quinoa salad with roasted red pepper and zucchini...did you make it yourself?
    I'm nuts for quinoa...I put it in everything liek it was steak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make it myself. Quite tasty, too. I've been having a bit of luck throwing things together lately. But tonight Jo and I had pizza, which was sooo-pair!

    ReplyDelete