Saturday, October 9, 2010

Views from the Champs-Élysées

I will say, one of the nice things about being shipped off to Avenue Hoche is that we’re close to the Champs-Élysées office once again. I’ve had a couple meetings there, and seeing as we we’re being treated to a titch of Indian summer, I made it up to the roof to enjoy the views, which reminded me of my giddy memories of when I first started here.

Boom—what a view!

Looking down the Champs, left and right…


Oh. Hello, Eiffel Tower.

You’re quite impressive, L’Arc de Triomphe.

You could toss a beret and hit the Louis Vuitton flagship from Ogilvy. (Note the pirate flag at top, in honor of their current Peter Pan exhibition at the Espace Culturel.)

Next step: find a Parisian pied-a-terre with views like this.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this is a remarkably beautiful city! Never ceases to amaze me no matter how long I've been here/ how many times I've the same monument. Lovely blog you have here btw :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I hate touristy feel of the Champs, I have to say that is some view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living a dream. MY dream!!! Thanks for giving me a peek every week.

    ReplyDelete