Friday, December 25, 2009

Joyeux Noel

I hope everyone is having a wonderful, heartfelt, happy Christmas season.

I'm currently binging on Mom's Christmas cookies in Buffalo, heading off to Aspen on Sunday to ski and ring in the New Year with friends, and then it's back to Paris to start 2010 in the most beautiful city in the world.

What will the new year bring? French proficiency? More travel for work? More fun writing assignments? Will the City of Looove finally open its arms to me? I can only guess. But I know I am looking forward to the planned parties and the unknown adventures; to exploring France and Europe and being seduced all the charms and customs; to building my current friendships and meeting more Frenchies and expats; to dancing until 3 a.m. and dining for four plus hours; to more cooking and eating (and more yoga, spinning and Velib'ing to keep it all in check); to more living and learning; to more, more, more!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Merry Christmas to you!

    I am originally from Colorado. I love the mountains and miss them. We were listening to John Denver's Christmas songs today, too, lol. I hope you have a marvelous time in Aspen -- say "hi" to Colorado for me. ;-)

    I hope that 2010 will be full of all the good things you mention, and more!

    ReplyDelete