Friday, December 25, 2009

Joyeux Noel

I hope everyone is having a wonderful, heartfelt, happy Christmas season.

I'm currently binging on Mom's Christmas cookies in Buffalo, heading off to Aspen on Sunday to ski and ring in the New Year with friends, and then it's back to Paris to start 2010 in the most beautiful city in the world.

What will the new year bring? French proficiency? More travel for work? More fun writing assignments? Will the City of Looove finally open its arms to me? I can only guess. But I know I am looking forward to the planned parties and the unknown adventures; to exploring France and Europe and being seduced all the charms and customs; to building my current friendships and meeting more Frenchies and expats; to dancing until 3 a.m. and dining for four plus hours; to more cooking and eating (and more yoga, spinning and Velib'ing to keep it all in check); to more living and learning; to more, more, more!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Merry Christmas to you!

    I am originally from Colorado. I love the mountains and miss them. We were listening to John Denver's Christmas songs today, too, lol. I hope you have a marvelous time in Aspen -- say "hi" to Colorado for me. ;-)

    I hope that 2010 will be full of all the good things you mention, and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone , this is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr OSOFO for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement but today we are married and more happier than never before. I was truly flabbergasted and shocked when Kris started begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr OSOFO you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. He deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love, getting their ex lovers back, stop abusive relationships, find success, attract happiness, find soul mates and more. Contact him today, and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting. Send an email {osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com } WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952          

    ReplyDelete