Thursday, November 12, 2009

Should I, or shouldn't I?

TV DATING GAME SHOW FOR AMERICAN TV.
 
We are looking for single Americans living in Paris for a new dating game show to be filmed in Paris. Casting takes place Nov 23-25 in Paris. Filming takes place early December. 15/16th in Paris.
 
Open casting, all welcome to attend. Have to be single, not married. Age range 21 minimum. American nationals only. No pay for the pilot.
 
Extroverted, Americans who live in Paris are encouraged to apply. Pilot show for an American TV network. No TV experience needed.
 
Please email for details or call
PAUL HARDY
212 507 9700
Embassy Row Productions

So... should I, or shouldn't I? Please weigh in on the poll to the top right.

2 comments:

  1. Would you mind posting the email address for the guy doing the casting? I couldn't find it with a Google search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, sorry! It's ph@embassyrow.com

    ReplyDelete